What information do we collect?
Operator Bc. Ondřej Zikmund, with registered office at Růžová 329, 356 04 Dolní Rychnov, ID: 87928469 , registered in the RŽP register (hereinafter "seller" or "administrator" ) processes in the sense of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data )(hereinafter "Regulation" ), the following personal data:
- name surname
- e-mail adress
- telephone number
The above-mentioned personal data must be processed for the processing of orders and other fulfillment of the contract, if a purchase contract is concluded between you and the seller. Such processing of personal data is made possible by Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) Regulation – processing is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract.
The seller also processes this data for the purpose of registering the contract and any future exercise and defense of the rights and obligations of the contracting parties. The retention and processing of personal data is for the above-mentioned purpose for a period of 10 years from the realization of the last part of the performance according to the contract, unless another legal regulation requires the retention of contractual documentation for a longer period. Such processing is possible on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c) and f) Regulation - processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation and for the purposes of the administrator's legitimate interests.
How do we use the data?
News and other commercial communications can be sent to the buyer's e-mail address or telephone number, this procedure is permitted by § 7 paragraph 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on information society services, if the buyer does not reject it. These messages can be unsubscribed at any time in any way - for example by sending an e-mail or clicking on a link in a commercial message.
The processing of personal data is carried out by Bc. Ondřej Zikmund, i.e. personal data administrator. Personal data for this controller are also processed by processors:
- Shopify International Ltd. Attn: Data Protection Officer c/o Intertrust Ireland 2nd Floor 1-2 Victoria Buildings Haddington Road Dublin 4, D04 XN32 Ireland
- Provider of Heureka service, operated by Heureka Shopping s.r.o., registered office at Karolinská 650/1, 186 00, Prague 8-Karlín
As part of your order, personal data may be transferred to transport companies, e.g. companies:
- Česká pošta sp, with registered office in Prague 1, Politických vězňů 909/4
- PPL CZ s.r.o., with registered office at K Borovému 99, 251 01 Říčany – Jažlovice,
- General Logistics Systems Czech Republic s.r.o., with registered office at Průmyslova 5619/1, 586 01 Jihlava
- Zásilkovna s.r.o., with registered office at Lihovarská 1060/12, Prague 190 00
We determine your satisfaction with the purchase through e-mail questionnaires as part of the Verified by customers program, in which our e-shop is involved. We send them to you every time you make a purchase from us, if in the sense of § 7 paragraph 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll. about some services of the information society, you do not refuse their sending. We process personal data for the purpose of sending questionnaires as part of the Verified by customers program on the basis of our legitimate interest, which consists in ascertaining your satisfaction with your purchase from us. For sending questionnaires, evaluating your feedback and analyzing our market position, we use a processor that is the operator of the Heureka.cz portal; for these purposes, we may pass on information about the purchased goods and your e-mail address. When sending e-mail questionnaires, your personal data is not passed on to any third party for its own purposes. You can object to the sending of e-mail questionnaires as part of the Customer Verified program at any time by opting out of further questionnaires using the link in the e-mail with the questionnaire. In case of your objection, we will not send you the questionnaire any further.
The administrator does not have a so-called trustee. The administrator can be contacted at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are short text files that the website stores on the visitor's computer and that are provided by the internet browser every time the user returns to the page.
Standard web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) support cookie management. Within the browser settings, you can manually delete individual cookies, block or completely prohibit their use, they can also be blocked or enabled only for individual websites. For more detailed information, please use your browser's help.
Cookies that are used here for the purpose of:
- measuring website traffic and creating statistics regarding the traffic and behavior of visitors to the website
- basic website functionality
- making it easier to offer products to visitors
- (storage of viewed products and pages, purchasing behavior)
The collection of cookies for the purpose mentioned above can be considered as processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legal reason - the legitimate interest of the administrator, and it is enabled by Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) Regulations.
Cookies, which are collected for the purpose of measuring website traffic and creating statistics regarding the traffic and behavior of visitors on the website, are assessed in the form of a collective whole and in an anonymous form that does not allow the identification of an individual.Collected cookie files can be processed by other processors:
- Provider of Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- By Facebook Ads service provider, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
- By Google Ads service provider, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- The provider of the Sklik service, operated by the company Seznam as, registered office Radlická 3294/10, 150 00, Prague 5, Czech Republic
- Alternatively, other providers of processing software, services and applications that are not currently used by the company
How to set or reject cookies
We recommend that you leave cookies on so that we can show you relevant and useful content.
What rights does the GDPR give you?
- cancel sending commercial messages at any time,
- object to the processing based on the administrator's legitimate interest,
- request information from us on what personal data we process,
- request access to this data from us and have it updated or corrected, or request restriction of processing,
- request us to delete this personal data, we will delete it if it does not conflict with applicable legal regulations or the legitimate interests of the administrator,
- on the portability of data, if it is an automated processing based on consent or due to the performance of a contract,
- request a copy of the processed personal data,
- for effective judicial protection if you believe that your rights under the Regulation have been violated as a result of the processing of your personal data in violation of this Regulation,
- file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The right to provide data in machine-readable form
If I send us a message to an email address email@example.com you request that we provide you with personal data processed by us, we will send it to you in a structured commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. *.xls, *.csv, or similar format).
In Prague on June 20, 2022