- 70% yak wool, 30% cotton
- The wool comes from the wild yak, living in the high mountain areas of Nepal, where it has been used for centuries by the inhabitants of the Himalayas for its unique properties.
- No need to wash before first wear
- When washing in a washing machine, we recommend using the wool program
- Wash at a temperature of up to 30°C and without fabric softener with wool detergent
- By washing at a low temperature and at low speeds, you save the environment and your wallet
- Once in a while brush the scarf with a brush in the direction of the wave and it will be like new again